Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tater Tots.First Blog

Hey everybody...My name Is TaterTot.....Tater for short...and I am a pit bull puppy....at least that is what my friend Kirsta, from Hug a bull, thinks i am ....what we know about me is this...I am 10 weeks old....and I am allll man...and i may or may not have a broken leg, that my mommy broke when i was three weeks old. The doctor will find this out for sure. And of courst the most important thing of all is....that I am the cutest little guy you will ever set your eyeballs on..


Right now i live with my foster mommy and daddy. I am very happy here, and I have a doggy sister<>


This is MJ and I having an afternoon nap. I am pretty sure MJ is using my belly for a pillow. How dare she....hahaha...


This Is Zippy and I resting for a bit between rounds....arent we cute...so ...if you are looking for an adorable little boy...I could very well be your new little fella.....more news on me to follow...Goodnight everybody.....

No comments: