Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Oh MY Goodness.....


So, we are in a new week now....and I am sooooooooooo ready to start meeting candidates to be my new mommy and daddy...so where are you all? Look how cute I am. My mommy took about 75 picture to get one that I was actually facing the camera. My daddy and Miss Robin thought I was very funny...mommy...not so much. Anyhow I am being a really good boy. Mommy said that our friend Korena took us on an adventure this weekend and I am fascinated with wheels...ANYTHING.....like bikes or cars or strollers....I just like wheels...so...that is enough about me...could you please tell me a little about you....so I know what I am up against....I will be waiting to meet you.....soon.....

1 comment:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tater,
You look totally adorable (and I am sure I have already said this many times)..
I hope you get your own forever home soon lil' one..