Sunday, August 12, 2007

Handsome Puppy...needs mommy and daddy...

Hi everyone....here I am resting on the sofa. So I was wondering if anyone has fallen inlove with me yet. My name is Still Tater....and I guess I am 10 weeks old now. My foster mom says i am getting smarter every day.


Look at me ....I am sitting like a big boy. It has nothing to do with the treats mom is holding either.


This is my buddy MJ> When MJ gets treats, I usually gets treats too...that is why we are both sitting like good puppies.


This is the ole watering hole. IT is much easier for MJ to drink out of it. I am sure getting big though. I hope you like me. See you soon...

1 comment:

AmyLee said...

Aww, Tater is so cute i really wish i could adopt him but i live in the otherside of the country. I actually went online looking for a Staffordshire Bull Terrier but tater kept pulling me back in. I am an experienced dog owner and miss my last dog very much but i feel its time for a new pup. it is too bad tater is so far away.